Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
AIMS OF THE Programme
To give the participant the knowledge, skills and confidence required to improve processes through the application of Six Sigma. A Green Belt executes projects that create real value for their organisations as leaders or as part of a wider team. Green Belt candidates will learn the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control) process improvement methodology. In any process, a Six Sigma Green Belt can apply the methodology, collect data and make data driven process improvements decisions.
Having successfully completed the programme the Green Belt will be able to:
– Define process improvement opportunities in service and manufacturing.
– Measure the opportunity and examine the measurement system.
– Conduct basic process analysis and improvement.
– Implement control strategies.
– Understand how Lean and Six Sigma integrate.
– Use Minitab software to conduct data analysis.
The focus is on learning by doing. The programme is highly interactive and participation is essential. Candidates will conduct projects that demonstrate the application of the tools. This will involve collecting and analysing data.
2 blocks of 7 days in total
(i.e. 1 block of 3 days & 1 block of 4 days)
Examination and Certification
Green Belt Assessment is by class assessment, project and presentation.
** Project selection support and in-company project review is available to participants.
ARV Excellence Limited
Tel: 091 442 316